Nowadays, security can be a sensible career choice that provides you with interesting, varied work, dealing with people and handling challenges in a variety of positions.
Our security officers do the following jobs and much more:
- Hotel concierge and conference room arrangements.
- Access control, safety checks and car park management at building sites.
- Design, installation and maintenance of CCTV and alarm equipment.
- CCTV control room monitoring.
- Mobile security patrols, lock and unlocks, site patrols.
- Warning off would-be intruders and detaining them.
- Fire alarm checks, clean desk policy, post-room management.
- Shopping centre patrols, retail security network involvement.
- And much, much more.
If you would like to apply for a position with ADP Security Systems Ltd, please fill in our contact form today.
Working at ADP Security Systems
All personnel receive a quarterly newsletter keeping them abreast of staff news and updates, company plans and developments, pension advice and special events, as well as examples of great customer service by colleagues.
Personnel have informal monthly reviews and formal appraisals which allow us to look at further training which is essential or useful for each individual.
Support and motivation
Motivation is so important, especially for remote workers. In line with the company’s Investors in People (IIP) accreditation, a manager visits security officers on site once or twice per week. This is on both day and night shifts, where officers can have their say to ADP managers. This teamwork approach supports staff retention. ADP Security has one of the best retention records in the industry.
Our security officers have won south-east regional awards for their quality of service, with some going on to win nationally. There are a number of awards for excellent customer service and going beyond the call of duty. Work for us and you may find yourself receiving an award in front of the crème-de-la-creme of the UK’s security industry one day.